Monday, September 1, 2008

Father and Son Campout...

At the beginning of the summer our church has a father and son campout. For me that means A VERY QUIET HOUSE! A few years back my friend Meghan and I started a Girls Night tradition where we go out to eat, shop, watch movies, and eat goodies while the guys are camping. This year I called and asked if she was coming over and she said she would but that she would have to bring her 18 month old Jaizy and her son Kaylor (who is still nursing). In the same breath she said how her husband, Wade, would love to take jaizy if she was a boy to the campout... So we decided to give wade his wish... we dressed Jaizy up as a little boy!!! We called her "Jay"... Here are a few pix of our new little Jay...



1 comment:

Windy said...

Wow! Jaizy looks just like Wade! I nee their address by the way. I called and left messages but I wanted to invite them to Lanie's party.