Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick and Trunk or Treating...

Last wednesday our ward had our annual fall festival/trunk or treating (where the children trick or treat out of families trunks of their cars). We roasted hot dogs on a bon fire, rode on a hayride, and the children ran and played with their friends.
Lucas was a magician, Carter was Lucas' Rabbit and Jaxon was turned into a pumpkin...







Every Halloween we get together with some friends and ride a hayride around a nearby neighborhood. It helps the children cover more ground and finish up quicker. Then we all get back together, the children compare candy and the adults eat chilli and visit. So Much Fun!!







p.s. Jaxon has started walking!! He climbs the boys bunk bed and thinks he is the best thing when he gets to the top. He knows how to get on and off our bed and couch. I've been teaching him sign language and this weekend he has begun to sign... IT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER...!!






..i never got a close up of carter because he was too busy getting on the tractor and playing on the swing set.


3 comments:

Mrs. Projectaholic said...

Halloween is always so much fun! I loved the bunny outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jaxon is walking! I bet you love that! I love it when there little knees and feet aren't dirty anymore. The boys look so cute! Love it!

Lisa Fox said...

That sounds like SO much fun. What a great idea. The boys look so cute. So did you let them eat till they puke, or did you limit it? I said only 2 but they had lots of treats for like a week already. My sister was appalled at me...oh well.