Today is the Natl Day of Dance.... In Honor of that... I have some good news. I am:
Bonified and Certified!!!!
I am officially certified to begin teaching classes. I start next week. Since my blog is opened to JUST anyone, I'll leave my schedule off the record. Just message me if you want my schedule and I'll contact u with times!!! DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!

10 comments:
AMANDA!!! that is sooo awesome! i'm so happy for you! i have honestly been scared to try zumba, but with you teaching, it just might happen! Congratulations! See ya in a few weeks!
I am so totally impressed! and TOTALLY jealous! I need to be dancing or directing or something! I love my Premier Designs jewelry business but I do miss dancing and directing! Have fun!
Good for you Amanda!! That's so great! Wish I lived closer so you could dance my butt into gear! ;-)
Oh Amanda! I wish I could come to your class! You are going to be AWESOME!!!!!!! woohoo! LOVE Zumba!!!
Amanda! I did NOT know you were getting certified! I want to come to your class!!! email me your schedule!
sconylm@gmail.com
How awesome! Wish I could come take a class! That's so great!
I wanna come take your class....I am SO bummed. I really wish I lived closer. That is so great on getting certified...dance it baby!
Thats awesome! You should come to Elk Grove and teach a class.
Cool!! Do you teach online?
belated congratulations!! very awesome! How has the teaching been going?
Post a Comment