On Tower of Terror my brothers once grabbed a news paper and cell phone and one pretended to read the paper and the other talked on the phone while the elevator dropped them over and over again.
Another Splash Mountain moment was when all three of my brothers put their shirts on their heads while the boat dipped and it caused the shirts to go flying.
Here are some we took this last time. Mind you two of my brothers are missing from this trip, so it was left to the four of us to carry on the tradition... and... Joe helped too!
On This One I was riding solo and decided upon a nice nose plug, mouth open look while my fingers are in a spread out position. (Space Mountain)
We aren't on a ride, rather just getting off space ranger spin. Ofcourse no explanation needed... we are locked up with the evil emperor zerg and are a bit terrified! We need Buzz lightyear to save the day!
This one we purchased at the front desk. My parents of course have the traditional arms above your head look, my dad with the too cool for school hat on backwards. Lucas is actually sitting next to me and laying on the floor out of fear of the ride?? NOPE! Out of fear he will get wet. Ryan and I chose the "I'm so scared, that i had to hide my sisters face instead of my own" look.... and naturally I'm throwing up a trade mark... HANG LOOSE w/ my Papa!
The poor people that get stuck on rides with us... are we going down something scary here??? nah, just watching the song of the south show.
More crazy un related poses on the ride.
OK, this one i tried to snag with my phone, but had a hard time. We are on rockin roller coaster. Lucas' face is priceless, ryan is talking on his phone... and i forgot to open my eyes. I forgot how fast this ride is, so i closed them when we took of here.... again, with hang loose/ rock on hands!
This is me at animal kingdom after riding the river rapids. Did everyone else look that wet????? NO! I was the only seat that got stuck under every waterfall and every gush of water possible.... I was SOAKED! That shirt and shorts grew about 10 inches in length because they were so wet. Each time i took a step i dripped water everywhere! It was hilarious...!
That's Ryan with the covered face, Joe is hanging himself with his Disney lanyard and i have a typical open mouth pose that says... TA-DA!
Here is a classic that must be framed on my Disney wall....
See no evil, Smell no evil.... and JAZZ HANDS!
--LOVE IT!--
My family rocks! I love laughing with them, and i can't wait to laugh with them all the time once they move here! I can hardly contain my excitement!
Now this last picture I'm posting is really fuzzy and frankly a really awful picture of myself, but my face is not what i want you to focus on.... Right after i took this picture Joe told me there was a snake at my ankles, when i turned around i didn't see it, but my dad sent this picture to me tonight and said if you blow it up, you can see it in the right corner. Now for those of you that know me, and know me well, you would know of how terrified i USE to be of snakes. Should that of happened 5 years ago i would of dropped to the ground and rocked in the fetal position while sobbing like a baby...! NO LIE!! However, my husband, that happens to like snakes, has helped me fight my terrible phobia and I'm pretty good about them now, they really don't bother me at all. Check it out!

1 comment:
These are great! You family is so cute! And OMG about the snake, I would have FREAKED!!!
Post a Comment