....YES, YES, AND OFCOURSE YES!!!!!
i am a silly girl who is always looking for ways to make myself better. I'm drivin by this. I like to make lists for fun, I like to read self help books, I love to read blogs and make others feel good about their amazing ideas... these people (u that read my blog and give me reason to post because of "who u are") INSPIRE ME! I love being inspired.
Here is my latest "inspiration"....
WAKING UP EARLY!!!!!!!
i LOVE it!! Don't get me wrong, it's not like getting out of bed isnt hard, but the more I do it, the more I love it! I have a complete 2 hrs before I go in bedrooms to wake my family. 2 hrs for ME, to make myself better for THEM!! I get up, drink 33 oz of water to start my day, turn on the news, do my 30 min strength training and stretching, catch up on my favorite blogs and have my oatmeal.
I use to get up at 5, but it wasn't enuf time. I have made it a point to not hit snooze. (I had to remind myself, i'm getting up because i want to, not because i have to... so why hit snooze?? it kindda defeats the purpose) I lay in bed and allow myself to wake-up, laying in bed in the morning is one of my favorite things to do... i love the feeling of a warm bed and listening to the quiet and being conscious to noice it. Right now all u can hear in my house is the quiet clicking of the keys as i type.
I don't require much sleep, and i have found that with my new formula, i fall asleep quicker and get a better sleep. While many/most need a solid 8 hrs... I am good with a Solid 5-6... 'solid' being the key term. If i go to bed before 10 my body won't sleep thru the night. So when 11pm rolls around i'm ready because i have been getting up earlier. I hit the pillow at night and go right to sleep and it's SOLID! This morning my body naturally woke up at 428.... and i was pleased as punch to start my little "me-time"....
Benjamin Franklin was right... "Early to Bed (well, that's not really me)...Early to Rise...Etc (u know the rest)"
And so u have a picture to go with this post... here u go:
This is the hubs and I at the beach this last weekend....

3 comments:
I love getting up early too, it is a spiritual time of day and I hate to sleep through it.
YOU are my inspiration!!!!!!!!
Now, you are superwoman!
Post a Comment