Thursday, October 6, 2011

When life gets a little stressful....PIN!

To say I am stressed is probably the understatement of the century! I'm at the brink of being admitted to the looney bin... To my readers, please promise you will come and visit!

We are moving to our other house across town until we find the land we want to build on for our new (and probably longer lasting) home.

We are taking this serious and don't want to rush-- so we are taking our time and going slow. Even once we find our land we will then decide how soon we want to build.

To some- what we are doing may seem a bit crazy-- moving ever so often.... But every move is another step further to our ultimate home goal.

This weekend I'm having a yard sale of all my baby stuff and other things I don't need. This should help remove excess clutter from being packed. I love to have cleaned out cabinets and organized spaces... I'm a much more pleasant mom when things are in functioning order.

This morning I did my normal early rise... But instead of starting on the loooong task ahead- I decided to plop down in the mass chaos and just take a deep breath for me- and do a little pinning on pinterest (which I recently discovered... And wuv .... Btw)

This is what I will b looking at and sorting thru today (see picture below)... Well, when I'm not helping at boys school, making lunches, doing carpool, teaching my fitness class, making dinner, and folding laundry.... -sigh-

"that which doesn't kill us- only makes us stronger..... Right!?!?!"

There is an end in sight.... And that's Halloween... Then the crazy house can take me away and put me in a straight jacket! (oh wait- then I have 2 boys birthdays, thanksgiving, and Christmas). Scratch that... January 1- the looney bin can come and get me!!!! (oh- after my half marathon I'm running).... So make it February, yes, I think I will b free then! Please mark your calendars-- Amanda is free at that time unless something else comes up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. a half marathon?!?!!
2. I want to come run one with you! I can't imagine running one with a more fun person! You'll love it! They are a blast!
3.You better still be in second ward, missie.
4. You have really, really cute kids.
5. Come help in my classroom!!! Bring my momma with you!
6. Lovin' pinterest too!
7. Thanks for all of your comments. They seriously make my day!