Friday, March 2, 2012

Feeling wicked! R u Green with envy??

For valentine's day joe got me front and center tickets to see wicked. I have wanted to see it for the last 4 yrs, but every time we made plans it always fell thru. I have listened to the musical weekly for years, I've watched every YouTube clip possible and every documentary... What a wonderful treat! I usually laugh about taking self portraits but I did one for this event.... The plan was to have hair down and wavy-- but mother nature had other plans... We were under tornado warnings and heavy rainfall... So I went with a "wet" look. I got my joes jeans in honor of my "hot date" and emerald shirt just in case I got called on stage to dance with the fellow
"ozians".... What a great trip! Thanks babe! XO

3 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

Yay for Wicked. I've seen it once and it's just not enough. I NEED to see it again. I love your shirt very cute. Glad you guys had fun amongst all the bad weather!

the happy thomas family said...

isn't it wonderful?! I've had the same giddy excitement every time i've seen it. glad you finally got to go to oz courtesy of dear old shiz! :)

Marie said...

I LOVE Wicked! Glad you got to go!