Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby Jaxon






Jaxon's first photo shoot! They grow up so quickly we couldn't pass up this chance to get some pictures of our little guy!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe you found us--not like we're hiding. I've asked Daron a ton of times to get your address and have never been able to get it. Your family is so cute, crazy we both have 3 boys. Congrats on the new blog. I'm going to add you to the blogs I visit. You can email me at sweetkrystal@gmail.com. I can't wait to catch up.

Brett said...

Thanks setting up the blog - Joe looks so handsome in that picture below.

Lisa Fox said...

Those pictures are amazing. I love it and now i must copy you :) Once this little guy arrives. I love your page you did a wonderful job, i am so excited to be able to watch your family grow.

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! I am excited to check it out often and see how the boys grow. Love you!