What was suppose to be a Christmas Photo Shoot in the Backyard with the boys... turned into a crazy free for all... If any of you have figured out to get three children to smile all at once ... and i mean REALLY SMILE! Please let me know. We have many more years of Christmas Pictures to go! One boy would smile while one was strangling the other, two would smile and one would star at the "ooo neat leaves" in the trees, Three would smile but they were one of those tight liped, teeth gritted school picture smiles... EYE YI YIE!! This was the best we could do, soon I gave up and just took pictures of them playing.
1 comment:
Hi Amanda,
You don't know me, I know your husband Joe very well from when he was on his mission in Las Vegas. Aaron Wins is my brother and gave me your blog address to check out. I had to comment because your boys are just adorable! You have a beautiful family, I can't believe you have 3 boys! Wow! Please tell Joe we said hi.
Post a Comment