My mom's birthday was a few weeks ago... when i asked what she wanted for her birthday she said... ALL I WANT ARE LOTS OF PICTURES OF THE BOYS ON A CD SO I CAN PUT THEM ALL OVER THE HOUSE... So i got the boys dressed and to a garden near our home and attempted the impossible. I'm glad pictures do not have sound. Tho the boys seem to be smiling and looking like they are having a nice carefree day at the gardens... all hell was breaking loose behind the scenes. O BOY!! "Carter get back here." "Carter stop touching that" "Lucas you better make that smile look real" "Lucas go get your brother" "Carter, do you want a spanking" so and so forth... I took a total of 97 pictures of which 20 or so turned out to be framable portraits for my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday mom... this truly was an ordeal, but the outcome was wonderful!! I love you! Great Idea!!


5 comments:
Those are awesome pictures, you're a great photographer and the garden is beautiful. So worth it in the end!
All your work was worth it! The pics are awesome and the boys are handsome! Good job mommy!
i happen to be in love with your blog-- how come i never knew it existed?!
Good Job!!!! You accomplished the impossible! You are a better woman than me! They are great pictures and the boys look absolutely adorable!
3 boys--you're amazing! They are so cute!
Post a Comment