Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just another morning...

My morning usually begins early with a feeding for Jaxon around 4:30-5am. (not including the other two feedings between 10pm-4am. Once Jax is fed he will go back to bed "kindda", but he usually sits, talks and coo's and rolls around which leaves me laying in bed thinking about all that needs to be done for the day. By 6 I am definately out of bed trying to get laundry started and making sure my rooms are picked up, kiss joe and he is off to work. By 7 Carter is up asking where daddy is and wanting Breakfast. Lucas (my late riser) is up by 7:15 starving as well, so we begin breakfast.... Usually Cheerios or waffles with perhaps some fruit or applesauce. By now Jaxon is ready to eat again as well, and Carter is on his first dirty diaper of the day (he has several). Jaxon recently began having a little bit of solids with the rest of us. 7:30am Breakfast dishes have been cleared and boys are off to brush teeth, hair and get dressed. Mommy puts on her gym clothes, lucas gets his backpack and carter by now has either squeezed all the toothpaste out of the tube and smeared it all over the bathroom sink or flushed a whole roll of toilet paper down the john. Now lucas can't find his shoes that were suppose to be put back in the closet last night. Poor jaxon has just fallen asleep for his morning nap, but it's time to go!! Pick Jaxon up get him in the car (he is the easiest because he can't fight it), next is lucas because he has just found his other tennis shoe... slowly bringing up the rear is Cart. By now the neighbor has begun to mow the grass so Carter screams to "see wawnmower" and "bower" and "wee waKer". FINALLY EVERYONE IS IN THE CAR.. but where did i put my keys..?? O yea, in the house that I just locked up... jump thru a window and grab keys carter threw under the bed. At 7:45 we are in the car ready to hit the gym. We must hurry because Lucas has to be at school by 8:45. I have just enough time to drop off three boys in the kids club, hit the tredmill, weigh myself.. "O MY!" (note to self, start diet and run longer!!), pick up the boys and get back in the toyota to drop lucas off at carpool, kiss, kiss, hug, hug... "Lucas I love you, have a great day at school" hit the door close button. drive home and it's only 9am..... THE DAY HAS JUST BEGUN!!!

1 comment:

~The Dippold's said...

CRAZY!!! And I say I am ready to be a mother . . . I thought I would finally get to sleep in. Ha! Ha! Your blog is cute; mine is in the beginning stages but you will have to check it out!! :)