A few weeks ago our family decided we needed some time to relax. So Joe took a few days off work and we went down to a beach house in Gulf Breeze. We love to go to the beach, but it's a bit over-rated with babies... UHG!! Sand gets in their diapers (which gives them diaper rash might i add) and in their eyes and their sucking it off their fingers, and it's hard to get out of the sun... So we decided to only do one day at the beach and the rest of the time we swam in the pool. The house was wonderful. It was 5000 sq ft with lots of room for the boys to run and play and yell. It was SOOO relaxing! By the end of the trip we were talking about when we were going to go down again. Mini family vacations for us are a MUST!



7 comments:
Wow! Did you guys go with kim and rafael? I really wanted to go to the beach when we get there next week, but I might not! I'm glad u guys had fun. We can't wait to see you.
We are going on our first vacation just us this summer to the beach. Brett wanted to go for a week, but i just couldn't bring myself to a whole week at the beach with kids. so were doing 3 days i think that will be the best and the hotel has a waterpark, so we'll see. I was thinking of getting a dome to be able to put the baby in? what do you think?
p.s. yeah for more pics, you're boys are so cute.
Feel free to email me anytime
3foxgirls@gmail.com
How fun!!! I agree with you about it be totally overrated with kids.
hey daaaalin! just wanted to touch base with ya and see how ya'll are doing.
Hi Manda Bear and Joe!! I can't believe how big the boys are! They are as cute as ever!! I think the next minivacation should be to California... ok the next BIG vacation! Im sure Mama Cain agrees with me!!! I miss you guys!!
Take Care!
Love, Erin
Hi!
I got your blog off of Marie's. I'm so excited to see pictures of you and the kids! How are you! I'll send you an invite to our blog! Can't wait to hear from you!
Sara
Post a Comment