Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Family Reunion 2008

In June, Joe's family and their tri-annual family reunion out at his parents house. We had family come in from Utah, D.C.,Maryland, Georgia, Malaysia, Iowa, and just down the street (like us!). In total: parents, 10 sisters, 4 brothers, spouces and grandchildren were able to attend but 3 leaving the grand total to 70 people. This is intermediate family people! John and Maxine have the place to do it. The bathroom situation was a bit difficult at times, but the children had a blast! There was swimming at the pool, fishing in the ponds, shooting, food, ping pong tournements, air hockey, food, tents, big slides, children tromping thru the woods, a zipline, and more food. At night there were bodies everywhere. At mealtime there were bodies everywhere... THERE WERE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!! It was great to see everyone!! The first pictures are of the 30 ft waterslide i rented for friday. IT WAS A HIT!! You didn't feel very lady like going down, but it was so much fun... you just didn't care! did i mention we had a great time!?!?!?

1 comment:

~The Dippold's said...

Man what a family!! I see how important I am since I am on your blogroll and all :P J/K! But anyways I am glad to see you had some time to blog. How is homeschooling going?? Great I hope. Well talk to ya soon! :)