
Lucas is getting so big! Today is his 6th birthday. He got transformers, matchbox cars, and a new set of golf clubs so he can go golfing with daddy. He has shown a real interest in the sport so we are going to get him golf lessons and see where it takes him, TIGER WATCH OUT!!!
Carter is learning and growing so fast. He speaks complete sentences and loves his brothers! The two year old stage was said best by a Friend of mine (Kimberly).. it begins about 15 months and continues til they are three. I hate to call the two stage TERRIBLE because i don't think of my child as such...Instead I'll use the word TRYING.. trying on my patience, trying on my poor walls and furniture, and trying on my housekeeping skills!! I TRY very hard to keep up, but alas I feel as though my energy runs short every time! **As a side note to my friends.. I realize it seems as though i have fallen off the face of the earth and haven't called anyone much. But my sweet carter is not a fan of me on the phone and I try to give he and his brothers as much attention as possible while they are awake and once they go down for naps I kick it into turbo drive in my house preparing for them to wake up, conquer and destroy all over again!! But I love my job!

Jaxon is such a joy. He is quite mellow all day long. He crawls and stands on everything and yes, puts everything in his mouth. No matter how clean i think my floors are he seems to find a goodie of some sort. If i had to find a flaw it would be that between the hours of 11-5:30am he and i get up at least 3x... I'm just glad I was blessed with the ability to run off very little sleep at night and next to no naps during the day...or i would be a wreck!!
And because I am not busy enuf in my life I have decided to add teacher to the mix. I had the boys enrolled in a great school just down the street from my house. It was a religious private school that both boys attended last year, but this week I have decided to homeschool. I have done a lot of research and know what i am getting in to...(or do i?) i'll post more as we begin our school year. We will begin the 18th and I will be unavailable 7-12 m-f. My phone will be turned off so just leave me a voice mail.
5 comments:
I was wondering if you were ever going to come back to the blog world again!! Good luck with homeschooling!! Carissa homeschools and is excellent!! I am sure she would more than happy to help you if you had any questions!!
Welcome back to the world of blogging! But I think we may either see much less of you, or more - depending on how much 'get-away' time you need!
I'll email you instructions for the blog links.
Love ya!
So you decided to homeschool, huh? Good luck! If anyone can do it you can. Let me know how it goes!
Amanda, yes I remember you! Great to hear from you and congrats on the BIG SCARY decision :)
My first year of homeschooling was SO hard and I almost gave up so many times, mostly from doubting my ability. I still have those days so realize that is normal. It is, however, extremely rewarding so there is lots of motivation to be had in that regard. I am resolving to update our school website this year so it will come little by little and I'll document the curriculum we're using and lots of things (hopefully) so keep checking back and I'll try to answer your questions first within the next few days!
I'm glad I found you. Good luck with homeschooling you will do a great job!!!!
Post a Comment