Saturday, September 13, 2008
Saturday Morning @ Lowes
On Saturday Mornings, that Joe doesn't work, he likes to get up and get out early. This morning he ran to Lowes to get some things for the house and he took Lucas and Carter along for the ride. They were gone for a while and i began to wonder what in the world they could be doing... soon after i began to get picture texts from joe and realized he had taken the boys to do the morning activity project Lowes offers for children. This morning they made a pirate ship. I was in the bathroom putting on my make-up when I heard the door slam open and the boys racing to the other side of the house to find me to show off their work. They both had a Lowes Apron, Goggles, and Pirate Ship they each built. We've never done this before but would highly recommend it to anyone with children.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so fun! Home Depot does it too, the first Saturday of every month starting at 9:00.
Thanks for your comments on my blog--I love them!!! Unfortunately, there is no pattern for the town. That's part of what made it so hard--I had to make it up as I went, and try to remember what I could from the one I grew up with. So... have fun! :) I guess I do have a few tips that would help if you're really serious about making one.
By the way, that sounds fun to have your brother around. We're hoping my brother will come stay with when he gets off his mission in Dec. Aren't uncles/aunts wonderful?
so cool! I have to do that when the children get a little bit older. That's really neat that Brett is there for a while. Love you!
Wow, the pirate ships look so fun, totally a fun project!
Post a Comment