I've been tagged......again
thanks mcdizzle!
Crazy Eights!
Eight Tv shows I love to watch:
1. Office
2. Grey's
3. Private Practice
4. duggars
5. jon and kate plus 8
6. Survivor
7. amazing race
8. wipe out
Eight things that happened yesterday
1. Jaxon's 1st bday
2. began cooking at 7:30am (because alarm didn't go off at FIVE am like it was suppose to..) for lunch following church at joe's parents house
3. was late to Church... BY AN HOUR... RIDICULOUS.. DON'T ASK!
4. had soup and salad at the inlaws
5. watched my little boys blow the candles out on their dual bday cake
6. watched jaxon have ice cream for the first time, and loved it
7. watched carter mix french bread, and chilli in with his ice cream cake...AND LOVED IT, ..mmm
8. read stories, kissed my boys, sent them to bed, and began the never ending saga of LAUNDRY
Eight Favorite place to eat
1. top thai
2. kobe (for their sushi)
3. makaita (for their sushi)
4. osaka w/ joe (Sacramento)
5. Mongolian bbq w/ sarah and erin (Sacramento)
6. fast food-chic fil a (for their cesear wraps and fries..mmmmm!)
7. my mom's house
8. capt andersons
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. watching my babies grow up into handsome young men
2. the holidays
3. growing old with joe
4. my half marathon in march
5. buying furniture for my new house
6. decorating my new house
7. my new house being finished
8. being together forever with my family!
Eight things on my wish list
(joe please make note.. consider this my Christmas list *grin*)
1. Baby Grand Piano
2. New washer and dryer
3. a 5day a week housekeeper (OK i'll settle with 2 day a week *grin*)
4. European vaca
5. live closer to my side of the family (papa, that's a hint =)
6. a big fort for the boys for the backyard
7. Christmas shopping to be done & Christmas cards already typed, addressed, stuffed, and stamped
8. a self cleaning kitchen and self laundered laundry... (did that even make sense? well, you know what i mean...)
I tag Kimberly, Marie, Sara M.,Amanda M., & Carissa
2 comments:
Amanda! I am so glad you found me. I was thinking about you the other day and searched for you on facebook but had no luck. Good job on the running. I have been a slacker lately. Hopefully it wasn't just a phase and I can get back into it after the baby is born. I had so much fun reading through your blog. Your boys are adorable. I'm so glad we can finally keep in better touch. Blogs are great. Where are you living now?
Your family looks adorable...I hope you are all well, happy, and had a marvelous Halloween. :)
Post a Comment