I was talking to my Sister-In-Law yesterday and she told me now that I have Internet to post more OR ELSE! So, in order to keep with that promise I am keeping the dream alive and posting yet again in less than a week (TA-DA). Last night Lucas was playing the piano and I decided it was a good photo-op. He began taking piano lessons this year, but is taking a break for the summer and will resume during the school year next month. My camera is missing ONE battery that I cannot find anywhere so I took the fuzzy pics with my phone....so, FUZZY OR NOT, HERE IT COMESSSS!
Happy Thursday Eveyone....
p.s. Yes his shirt says, "cain is able" it was my mom's baseball shirt for a church activity...lol yes, lucas can wear my mom's clothing and MY shoes....
AND TO MY FRIENDS, START POSTING MORE!! and to my other friends (there are at least 3 of you) YOU HAVE BLOCKED ME FROM YOUR PRIVATE PAGES!!! here is my email: missmanda00@hotmail.com and let me back in!!! 8-) I want to stalk your pages and see what your families are up too...
5 comments:
Second time looking at your blog today....Love your house!!!
I love it! Statton started piano last year too. It is so fun to watch them grow up. Your house looks awesome by the way! :)
Looks like the decorating is coming along well. It looks so good!! I am so excited for you guys. I want a piano too!! That is so neat Lucas is taking lessons. :)
Love that you're back!! Tell Lucas good job on the practicing! (Aunt Tracy)
Your house looks great from what I can see. :) Aaron will be starting piano lessons next year! I think it's great for kids.
Post a Comment