You may be asking... "what's the deal with all the nose pictures? is your bad habit picking your nose?" ha!...No. My bad habit is smashing my nose.... HUH? Yes, I smash my nose or pinch it or sometimes take my pointer finger and bounce it off the ball of my nose.
It's weird ... I know!
I do it all the time. Since I have sat down to write this post i have probably done it 5x already. I wiggle my nose, squeeze my face and scrunch my nose... I just can't stop. I do it when i am reading, I do it while i watch TV, I do it while driving and even when i teach zumba sometimes i catch myself touching my nose. Perhaps I am just checking to make sure it's still in tact... But Joe has warned me if i'm not careful I am going to break all the cartilage in it and it's going to look like this.....
If there was a habit i wish i didn't have, mashing my nose would be it!
.jpg)


1 comment:
And people make fun of me for my ears smashing! Such dedication for this #30 things to post about! If only you would do that for you everyday life woman! I need pictures of those handsome boys!
Post a Comment