yes, i know, the number game didn't last long.... but i'm sure you all knew that... (huh, Rachael??!?!) So our family had pictures taken a month ago. My good buddy maria's brother was in town and he loves to take pictures so we siezed the moment and grabbed him for an hour to take photos of our sweet little men. here are the results!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! To those getting Christmas Cards there is a picture from this shoot but I didn't post it...!!!
8 comments:
Amanda, I LOVE all of your pics!!! They turned out so cute! :)
Those are so great! Trains and boys are a perfect combination! You look gorgeous, such a hot momma!
I agree with Krystal..trains and boys are perfect and wowsa you look awesome my dear. great photos!!
These are darling!! I LOVE them! Such a cute family!!
Hands down, the best family photo shoot I have ever seen. You and Joe kissing is the sweetest, and your boys kissing you? No camera could ever force a smile that real, that precious. You look happier than I've ever seen you. You are so blessed to have such a wonderful life and amazing family. I am blessed to call you "sister" and to have those boys in my life! You positively glow. I am so happy for you, for my brother and to have all of you in my life!
lucas is a total stud!! and i love joe's look in the header pic ('would ya stay still!') :D
love your pictures!! and I am SO GLAD i got to see you Sunday!! Even if it was squeezed in right before church started!! Have a merry Christmas!!
beautiful family!!! Love it!! :)
Post a Comment