Monday, January 31, 2011

disney with the ladies

 It's brite and early here (4am) and I'm sooo overdue on a blog post.

I have been blessed in my life with amazing friends!  I feel so fortunate because i began elementary school and into 7th grade with some pretty crummy friend experiences. I was just about ready to throw in the towel and say FRIENDS ARE OVER-RATED... Good thing i waited a bit longer and gave it one more chance.

 I have wonderful people all over the world that i have been blessed to know, but i have buddies--here in the present, that i see almost every day and text all day long and that make me smile even as i type this out. 

Our super de duper hubby's watched our children so we could have a 4 day girls trip to Disney and universal down in orlando...(I know, my home away from home).  We ran the buzz and woody best friend 5k... there couldn't of been a more appropriate name given for this event!  Next year we are doing the half!  I came in @ 31min. Considering the race was PACKED and i felt like i was running more sideways and not forward... I'LL TAKE IT!

Let's go over some photo opps:

mia doesn't like spin rides so kimbo and i took the teacups for the fastest trip that saucer had ever seen!  we were flying!!! we were spinning so fast that mia had to turn away from watching us or she was going to get sick!                                                      this was our dizzy aftermath!


we only had one day to do disney, so we hit all 4 parks in 12 hrs....good thing we are all such disney experts!
  rockin roller coaster.... *oh, and a quick shout-out to my bag lady buddy...do u like my new across the front leather baby???? (i thought of u as soon as i saw it--i was going to buy it no matter the cost!!!)


this is kimbo (top left), Becky (top right)... she drove in from Jacksonville to see us...she is awesome!, mia (bottom right) and myself...(of course can't make a normal picture to save my life!)

this is us at Hogwarts!  I LOVE harry potter and had such a great time at islands of adventure.  The new hp ride was amazing and NOTHING like i expected! 

we took TONS of crazy ride pictures... OF COURSE! 
We stretched out our seat belts and kept a lot of slack so when we dropped on tower we levitated off the seat!-- yes, i am almost 30 yrs. old and still like to live like a teenager, AND........




I ADORE MY BEST BUDDIES!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! I would LOVE to do that! I'm so glad you did! What an awesome experience especially to go with just the girls :)