Monday, January 31, 2011

Girls just wanna have fun!!!!


we had another zumba 80's night! it was soooooo much fun!! the class was shoulder to shoulder packed!  It was a solid hour and a half of great 80's hits. 

me, liza, mia and kimbo all came to dance!!!!

the pink converse completed the whole outfit.... but i thought i almost broke my toe dancing in them! finally, in the middle of teaching i had to take them off and reveal to the mass of ladies....YES, I WAS WEARING TWO DIFFERENT SOCKS!!!  i'd like to pretend it's the first time, but truth of the matter is ... it happens almost daily!!!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look Fab Manda!

Anonymous said...

Manda! You look amazing! Way to go girl!!! I can't wait to see you again in the future sometime! I hope sooner than later. :)

Marc and Stacy said...

How fun! I just did Zumba for the first time this week and loved it!