I was reading 11th heaven's blog and she posted a picture of "moments that bring me Joy".... She has many more children than i do and i can't imagine the craziness at her her home... but none the less there is always noise throughout the day of boys fighting, crying, laughing, and playing... "he hit me", "mom i'm done going potty", "mom, i'm hungry", "mom, will u read me a story", "mom, he isn't letting me play", "mom, he keeps going in my room"... "mom, mom, .....MOOOM!" You get the point. Although I hit moments where I think... "surely I'm about to go nuts!" I also have many moments where i realized just exactly how blessed i truly am to have the noise i have in my home.... These pictures brings me JOY...
Lucas (2) preping for a swim.
Cart and Jax riding with Dad while cutting the grass.
Silly Carter with his underware hat.
...and bathtime fun!
Happy Monday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment