
I realize I am very late posting, but my life has been turned upside down with my house getting renovated and moving into joe's parents guest house. Almost two weeks ago some of my girlfriends made plans to go to the midnight showing of twilight. I hadn't read the books like most of them but didn't want to miss out on girl time. (a much needed luxury that I don't get to do much) The great thing about doing something at midnight is that you don't have to coordinate babysitters, snacks, naps or other lists of things to do with baby while mommy is gone. BECAUSE EVERYONE IS SLEEPING! I can do without some sleep... i rarely do it anyway.
So once my boys were tucked in and hubby had visions of sugar plumz dancing in his head, I took off for the night. We met at target to find jammies... COMFORT IS ALWAYS PRIORITY UNO WHEN DEALING WITH MIDNIGHT SHOWINGS!
We were at the theater by 1030 and had hours to kill.. Maria brought her camera so we started shooting pictures! Hey, what can i say... we can still be giddy high school girls at heart....

WE EVEN HAD SOME KIDS BEHIND US THINK WE WERE 18... THE COMPLIMENT OF THE YEAR!!

We had a great time and I decided it was time to join the ranks and begin reading the books.... I read the first and second book saturday and sunady and took a break for thanksgiving... I went to purchase the third book friday night and barnes and noble sold 3000 copies since that morning... CRAZY!! So my good friend was nice enuf to lone me the last two... (thanks kimberly!!)
I stole the pictures from maria and holly's blog... THANKS GIRLS!! IT WAS A LOT OF FUN!!!
3 comments:
It was so much fun!! I love girls night!! :)
Tons of fun! I'll be out there probably tomorrow...where are you in the books???
I liked the movie too! It was fun watching it and listening to Casey squeal next to me! LOL. The books are great. you are a super fast reader!!
Post a Comment