dear friends and family,
i have been MIA for over a month now from the blogging world and frankly from most of civility. We are building a new house right now and Joe is in the process of completing the remodel of our current house. When i say remodel, the last time I checked we didn't have a kitchen sink, counter tops, appliances or cabinet doors. Instead of living in a half functioning house the boys and I made our way out to the farm and have been living the farm life ever since. We home school in the morning and then the boys play outside for the remainder of the day... by the time bath time comes around the boys are covered in mud from their ears to their toenails. So I went to walmart and purchased rubber boots and sweats for each boy and that's what they live in m-sat. The land is beautiful. I love being out here and enjoying the country. We do miss joe, but i'd say things are going much smoother in the house with us away. There is so much for the boys to do that do not involve the tv and computer... i'd rather the boys stay outside all day until naps. Lucas has learned the value of working to earn money. Joe's parents have lots of pecan trees on their property and lucas has earned all of his Christmas money for gifts for his family thru picking and selling pecans... WAY TO GO LUCAS! I'm sorry I haven't been able to post lately or check each of your blogs... The Internet here is very slow, due to our remote location, but I love it and plan to comment on each page once i get back to the fast paced world! I will post pictures of christmas soon and the goodies the boys are getting to use around the farm to get here and there a lot "quicker".
-Amanda
4 comments:
Miss you guys! Evie is ready to back to Carter's farm and feed the fish!
That is so cool! Daron and I rented a tiny house in the middle of a sheep field for about a year. Seth was 1 and he would go out with the farmers on their 4-wheelers, feed the sheep, see the lambs, totally doing everything on a farm. I loved it and still miss it. If I had my way we'd live that way all the time.
Glad to see that things are going well in the meyer home. I miss you guys a lot. Well I love ya!!!!
-Elder Craig Knight
Yo, thanks about last night, I am social reject. Anyway, I did see Baby Momma, and I just forgot. Thanks for rejecting my free goodies, though you may get some if no one else reads my blog. Its fun to see ya so much lately!
Post a Comment