Thursday, July 16, 2009

The House

Here are some pictures I took the day before we moved into our new home with my phone. Excuse the ladders and misc items placed here and there. I will post more pix once I get the furniture in and things on the wall. I am posting them online for my many friends and family members who live far away that have been asking me for MONTHS to post some pictures.... So here they are....

The Great Room


The Kitchen & Eat in Dining Room


The Bonus/Movie Room


The Boys Room


The Nanny Qaurters or Guest Suite


The Master Bathroom

5 comments:

Marie said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Mitchell4 said...

ooh Amanda. It's gorgeous. All of it. The fireplace, ceilings, master bath. I love it. Great job and Congrats.

Carissa said...

It's GORGEOUS!!! I love those ceilings. Glad to see you're still alive after that mall adventure ;)

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

What a lovely home! Can't wait to see it with all your stuff set up! congrats!

The Grandy's said...

Holy crap. I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE it. What a nice house. You lucky duck. they don't make houses like that in Arizona.