Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Drum Roll Please!!! After 9 months of "patiently" waiting....
TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!


we are finally moving into our new home! Words cannot express the excitement I have to be back closer to civilization near my friends, near a walmart, near a paved driveway I can walk on before I get into my vehicle on Sunday mornings so my heels don't sink into red clay or wet dewy grass.... and much more. I will post some pictures of the house almost complete on the inside and more once I am done un-packing boxes.

I have so much to blog about that I am going to go backwards... Today I am going to post about joe and my date night right smack dab in the middle of the week! He and I went to see Harry Potter at midnight Tuesday night/Wednesday morning with our date buddies Jason and Maria... TOO FUN!!! We showed up to the theater by 9:15 that night afraid the line would be bad. Luckily for us we were one of the first. When we realized there was only one small group already there, we felt more like LOSERS than winners... (nothing better to do than go stand in line almost 3 hrs before show-time...lol) We were pleased to see that we weren't the only group of "no social lifers", Oddly enuf as we got closer we realized we knew the first group of 7..... =) It made for a great laugh when we all got together.... We were in the first theater opening and were allowed to sit while the craziness unfolded outside...As we filled into our theater we realized when knew almost half the audience.... We laughed, and hung out for the next couple of hours which helped time fly and keep us awake....

I stole these pictures from Amanda's blog page because I forgot my camera... Thanks Amanda!!



I only began reading Harry Potter in the last month and am almost done with the 2nd Book. I haven't been able to read as much as I would like with the moving, but after seeing the 6th movie It has given me the motivation to read faster, because I have so many questions. The Movie was good, but JK Rowling is such a detailed and creative author that you just can't put it all into a movie. Like twilight, I try and appreciate the movie for what it is and nothing more, otherwise I would always be very disappointed.


Here are just a few pictures of our fun night!!! Thanks again amanda!!!



--Just comparing notes with the ladies about what other stay-at-home moms do during the day.... Pretty Funny!!



--Holly can hardly keep the excitement in!!.... SHE'S A HARD WORKIN WOMAN!!!



Me and my good buddy Maria... trying to smile thru the heat.... they said the AC was on... but we beg to differ!!! (and I'm not sure what the fella to the right is trying to do???????) lol

3 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Yay!!!! So stoked that your back and are officially in our ward. I hope you continue to enjoy reading the books. I haven't read them but hear they are amazing. We hope to go see the 3:45 movie showing tomorrow. Again so glad to see you back up and blogging. Can't wait to hear about your summer so far.

Anonymous said...

lol looks like fun! Let's see about your house...I love the first, second, third, fourth and lastly of all the awesome bathroom! I can't wait to come home and spend some time with you guys and see it! I am also happy you are blogging again! Yea! Love you!

Mrs. Projectaholic said...

I had so much fun!!!...as always :0)