I have lots to blog about since the beg of january, but our computer died so we got a new lap top and I now have lots of catching up to do on all of YOUR blogs and all our family happenings. But somethings never change and i am happy to report I still feel like i went crazy a long time ago... the boys are still busy, they still make me laugh... and the house is STILL in one piece... contrary to many of you who probably thought it would be burnt down by now!
So today is the end of my 12 week weight loss I have been working on since the beginning of the new year. I must say it was a bit discouaging at first. I was losing inches, but the weight stayed put for over a month. To date I have lost 21inches 15 lbs and dropped 8% in bodyfat!! I should post a before and after pic, but i don't have one just yet. I have 15 lbs left to lose to be at my weight on my wedding day! I am giving myself until my anniversary (june) to reach my next milestone. I won't be turning in pictures into the competition because i feel like i have more to lose. I am very pleased with my progress.
When I began i realized quickly that my life would have to be weightloss if i wanted to be riped in 12 wks. That would be great if i wasn't the mother of three little boys! So i am doing a competition with myself and challenging myself and working at my own pace...
I do have free meals on the weekend and go very very strict every other week. I hit the gym twice a day t-th. I do weights 3-4x a week and change my intensity up in order to keep my body from getting use the the same routine. I run and do zumba.... man, am i a zumba freak! If you've never done it.... DO IT!
So that's all i have to report on my progress... Stay tuned. In the next week i will tell you about my surprise birthday party and my trip to new york with the hubs, but right now i am standing at my bar (so i don't get too comfortable) blogging in my gym clothes and i must not lose focus on an empty fridge that is screaming to be loading with groceries.... DUTY IS CALLING MY NAME!
10 comments:
AMANDA- THAT IS AWESOME!!! I just saw your last 2 posts.. I don't know how I missed them! I took my other blog down (for some personal reasons I will tell you about later) but I am still working on my weight loss too! I am so excited for you and you are doing so well! We will look like our old HS selves at our reunion right?! LOL... or close to it!
Good job Mandy! I need to drop 10 lbs too! Wish I was there or I would totally do it with you.
that's inspiring!!! I know it's been awhile since I have seen you but I would have never thought you needed to loose weight.You need to share more... What do you eat??
Yay Amanda! You go girl! I am so proud of you!
Awesome! Good for you! Could you lose some for me too?
Wow, that is so great, way to stick with it!
Amanda, I LOVE that you are sticking with it and going at your own pace! It's so hard not to compare yourself to where others are (or maybe that's just me!), but it's the best way to go to reach those goals. Keep it up!! And to you AND Kara: You two are going to look FANTASTIC come reunion day!! Can't wait! <3
Ok, I can't see where you could lose another 15 lbs but I am so happy for you and your progress! Good job! Sorry we couldn't get together. Maybe another time w/ advance notice! :)
So SO proud of you! You are an amazing woman, Amanda!!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures! I bet you are ripped!!!
Post a Comment