Thursday, November 18, 2010

LOTS OF BLOGGING TO DO...

a fellow blogger buddy posted on her page 30 things to post about each day.  While i may not have time each day... I'll do my best to throw some out there... here is the list so i may stalk you at will and read all you have to say!!

Day 01 – A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


Day 02 – A really good memory.

Day 03 – A picture of you and your craziest friend

Day 04 – A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Day 05 – A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

Day 06 – A picture that shows your true self

Day 07 – A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh

Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Day 10 – A picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

Day 11 – Your celebrity crush

Day 12 – A picture of something you love

Day 13 – A picture of something you hate

Day 14 – Picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die

Day 16 – Someone you would want to switch lives w/ for one day and why

Day 17 – Your favorite song

Day 18 – A picture of the cast of your favorite show.

Day 19 – A picture of someone you miss

Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel

Day 21 – A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 22 – A picture that confuses you

Day 23 – A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Day 24- A picture of yourself and a family member

Day 25 – Picture of yourself and a family member

Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Day 27 – A picture of something your afraid of

Day 28 – A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile

Day 30 – Who are you?

disneyworld 2010

1- i've never had a pet. I use to beg and plead with my parents for one... i would even do presentations with hadouts and poster diagrams of how i could take care of it for my parents... but never got one.  every year  for christmas i would imagine a little lady and the tramp style puppy in a box waiting just for me with a bow around it's neck.-- Now i am married and STILL do not have a dog.  I am putting the pressure on... i really want a german shepherd that will rip off someone limbs if i say so.... just sayin.

2- For the first time I did a new years resolution for an entire year!! I took before pictures in January and took my final after pictures tonight to be posted at the gym i go to... DID I MENTION THEY ARE BOTH BAITHING SUIT PHOTOS.... good thing its a women's gym!  I have gone from 35% body fat to 17%, lost too many inches to count, dropped 6-7 pant sizes and lost 30 lbs.  I am the exact same as i was in HS so to celebrate my year of sacrifice and my final photo... i am sitting down typing this while eating an entire bread bowl of spinach dip... YES SIREEEE... and i don't feel bad about it!

3- I love to laugh with my family! I love to laugh with my friends! I love love LOVE to laugh and have a good time!

4- I am not naturally clean, but i can't stand to live in a mess. 

5- I have been blessed thruout my life with the most amazing friends EVER! From Donica in elementary school, to Kim and Amy in Middle School, to Melanie (10th grade) and my entire cheer team (esp KARA, ERIN AND SARAH-- who i still keep in contact with!!) thru high school... I followed with super roommates that i laughed and cried with to my rockstar friends today... Kimbo, Mia, and Megan... I love u guys!

6- I don't like chocolate: m&ms, hersheys, or kisses... but i love chocolate ice cream and brownies... AND MIXED!

7- My weakness are potatoes....

8- i have issues with personal space.  if you are talking to me and i start to back-up, it's just because i have space issues... i don't think you smell, I just can't handle it!...it isn't you...it's ME!

9- I use to be a total tomboy until i moved to california... Almost overnight I went from grundgy clothes to wringletts and bows and cheer skirt.--I think my mom was thankful that other stage was over... we went shopping immediately!

10- i can't stand to sleep with make-up on.  Even if i am DOG tired I will get up and use ponds on a cotton ball to take my make-up off.  It makes me feel closterphobic.(--again, a space thing)

11- When I sleep, atleast one of my hands has to touch my face and cold air must be blowing overhead... my mom says i have done that since birth.

12- I want to spend my 10 yr anniversary in tahiti in a bungalow over the aqua water.

13- I love to travel... I wish I could travel somewhere new every month.

14- If i could pick one place to be from it would be NYC

15- I discovered I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read... FICTION! ( I also LOVE magazines and cookbooks with pictures)

16---i'm adding one... i'm a terrible speller.... and i don't feel like using spell check tonight(i have a bread bowl to eat!)... SO THERE! and i hate it when i'm corrected... I DON'T CARE!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1: i LOVE all the ideas for what to blog!! i'm trying to blog a little more, if possible, and now i'll try some of these ideas.
#2: 10th grade WAS pretty awesome, wasn't it. :) i have some great memories with you!
#3: now that i know SOMEONE reads me, i'll be more motivated to post. haha!

Mrs. Projectaholic said...

Love this post!!! <3 you too :)